Bradda Head Lithium Limited (“Bradda Head”) is a lithium exploration Group focused on developing its high quality projects in the USA. Through its subsidiaries, the Group holds a 100% stake in lithium brine, pegmatite and clay projects located in strategic positions in a world class lithium belt in the USA.
- The Company was Incorporated on 28 October 2009 under the name Copper Development Corporation, and was initially formed to engage in the exploration, development, mining and processing of minerals, petroleum and other mineral oils.
- On 13 December 2010, the Company completed a listing on London-AIM, raising US$63m.
- At a General Meeting held on the 5 October 2015 a resolution was passed to dispose of the Company’s remaining mining interests and to change its name to Life Science Developments Limited. The Company subsequently adopted a new investment policy that involved seeking to invest in or acquire companies within the biotechnology, life sciences and related sectors.
- The disposal of its mining interests was completed during H2 2016
- In order to maintain the listing, the Company was required to complete an acquisition by means of a reverse takeover by 7 April 2017. No such acquisition was completed, and the Company’s shares were cancelled from trading and the Company delisted on AIM on 7 April 2017.
- During January 2018, Bradda Head Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary) executed a share purchase agreement with the Company. As part of the transaction, Bradda Head Limited shareholders sold 100% of their interest in Bradda Head Limited, in return for a combined 90% interest in the Company. Following the transaction, the Company changed its name to Bradda Head Holdings Limited.
- During February 2021, Bradda Head Limited restructured its agreement with Zenith, such that the Joint Venture Agreement was terminated, and in return Zenith was issued with a mixture of cash and shares in Bradda Head. Following this, Bradda Head holds 100% control in all the lithium projects.
- On 19 July 2021, the Company successfully listed on London-AIM, raising gross funds of £6.2m.
- On 14 September 2021, Bradda Head changed its name from Bradda Head Holdings Limited, to Bradda Head Lithium Limited.